Pages

19 April 2010

Plans and Adjustments

I'm going to try to be a responsible blogger now, I promise.  Well, semi responsible... my plan, since I don't have as ready access to the internet as bloogging responsibly requires I am going to write notes to myself on what I'm going to blog, transcribe them to the blog, and adjust the posting time to when I actually put my thoughts onto paper as opposed to when I actually put them online.  I'll even make special notation... so if you see a * at the end of a post's title it means that I wrote it on paper before it made it online.

This is all a means to make it so that I am more likely to write things up while they are fresh and therefore make this more interesting for you to read.  This is an issue for me, I'm not to most consistent when it comes to things like this.

Anyway, in order to add to the confusion, I am now going to write my first such post, which when looking at the blog will appear to be older - but I'm actually going to write it right now, it's like I'm a time traveler.

Keep in mind too, that while I wrote most of this I was sitting in a hammock quite similar to the one pictured (it is the one pictured, I took this picture then started writing).

1 comment:

  1. If you don't paint your hut, I will burn it to the ground!

    ReplyDelete